The guest for this episode is Jacob Bolin, program manager for Plug-in NC, a North Carolina statewide program that works to increase adoption, resources and collaboration for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure.
Jacob shared his thoughts on:
- Consumer barriers to entry in the EV space
- Why charging isn’t as difficult as some people think
- What some states are doing right – and wrong – with regard to EV adoption
- Interesting efforts by utility companies and municipalities
- Why fleet cost of ownership can overcome an initially higher purchase price
Please subscribe and leave us a review wherever you're listening, and visit us at hmhagency.com. Thank you!